This month my husband and I are taking the 21 Day Gratitude Challenge by KindSpring. Every morning they send another suggestion to ponder for the day. It’s a great way to gear up for Thanksgiving. I have so much gratitude for so many things, including my friends, family and clients. I am especially grateful that you continue to entrust your business needs to me. Wishing you a love and light-filled holiday season.
Hoffman Graphics gets a Makeover
Usually I feature my newest client work here. But this issue I’m proud and excited to announce that I finally made time to makeover my own business website. Take a peek at it and let me know what you think. Be sure to point out any glitches I might have missed! It was time to bring it up to date with responsive design (adjusts to phones and tablets). I’ve used Pagelines DMS which became my design tool of choice over the summer.
Hosting Clients ALERT
Just a final friendly reminder for those of you who are hosted with me… I will be migrating all sites to new hosting over the Thanksgiving weekend. If you have any questions, concerns or want me to shift when I move you, please contact me immediately.
Cool Tools, Tips & Resources
- How to avoid having your WordPress site hacked
(note: I handle this stuff for my clients but it’s good to be aware)
- How to make a better password
- How is GooglePlus different than Facebook & Twitter?
- Email Marketing Advice: Stop Using These Words
- Reminder: NEVER open file attachments from someone you don’t know! There is currently something going around called “CryptoLocker” and it encrypts all your data and tries to sell it back to you, usually for around $300. It quickly will spread to your server, and encrypt all your files. If in doubt do not open.