I need your help
I have written a 200 word essay on why Seattle is the greatest place to live. Today my entry was announced as one of the 8 finalists for the Seattle segment of the AARP competition. The winner will receive $10,000. My aim is to raise money to benefit our cohousing community. If you are over 45 please consider registering and voting for my entry at http://sweeps.aarp.org/youandyourtown/gallery?entry_id=714 It does require you to create an AARP login the first time. You can vote daily through the end of the month. It’s easy to share it and easy to bookmark and vote daily! Thanks for your kind consideration.
New site launched
After more than a decade, I have finally redesigned Bonnie Tarses’s website. She does amazing and gorgeous weavings in many forms. Her old website was not being kept up to date and her Weaving Spirit Blog was not integrated. Now when she adds a new blog post it automatically appears in the homepage slider. With everything in one place she can more easily update content. Recently she’s been weaving scarves for the All-Start Artists Show this coming Saturday, December 6. If you know anyone in Missoula, MT be sure to spread the word.
Round-up of Tips, Tricks & Resources
- Five things seldom shared about blogging by Bob Dunn
- How to craft emails that get opened
- How small business can benefit from content marketing
- A good reminder about important security measures
- A colleague referred me to The NuSchool for pricing strategies. I have found so many useful items there for anyone in a service business. Here are 3 links to check out but it’s worth subscribing to their newsletter.
- And one more on pricing from another source